To all my wonderful, fabulous, fantastic, and gorgeous Polyvore friends and followers,
I have loved my first 9 months on Polyvore so much, it’s hard to believe. I gained confidence in who I am and made so many wonderful Poly pals, most of you who are tagged here. But as I’ve told some of you, I have to take a break from Polyvore, at least until school’s out. I have a number of reasons for this:
• I really want to keep my grades up.
• I’m taking PSATs and want to score as high as possible
• I just started a part-time job and it’s great, but time consuming
• Something good (really good) has happened to me in a personal way ; and
• My sets don’t seem to have the same spark they had when I started. So maybe a break will give me a new jolt of energy for creating great summer sets.
So, starting March 4, I’m going to be on a hiatus. I will keep my Polyvore account open, at least for a while, but I won’t be responding to tags, PMs etc.
Love U all.